2.04.2009

Victory Now—Victory Forever!

I have a vow, and I have a mission! I'm the happiest woman in Montana. I have had so many wonderful experiences in faith, it's hard to know where to start.

My whole family has experienced amazing fortune and protection all these years. My parents are healthy, and happy together, after 60 years of marriage. My father this Christmas at 88 years old skied three days with us! My mother has overcome some really serious health issues and is better than ever at 84 … and still shopping!

My loving husband of 26 years overcame a terrible drug addiction and is healthy, happy and remarkable. Our son is a gifted bassoonist and is applying for a music scholarship next year at the University of Montana here in Missoula. He is our Missoula District young men's leader and is a wonderful Buddha.

I have enjoyed living in Montana and all the outdoor activities it has to offer. We have a thriving district with lots of new people. Montana is a beautiful state and a special place to practice. I have such appreciation for my sister who introduced to this practice in Santa Monica all those many years ago. I found my mission here in Montana when I decided to attend the University of Montana. It has been a great experience to be one of the pioneer members in our Big Sky State!
My Bucket List is full, of hopes and dreams, I hope all of us together can have many positive life experiences all through 2009!

Name: Kathy Pierandozzi
Length of Practice: 36 years
Region/District: Northwest/Missoula

No comments:

Post a Comment